BOOK YOUR TATTOO TODAY, CONTACT THE STUDIO FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
Feel free to contact us by telephone 01452 550580 or alternatively through social media,
email or simply coming down to the studio.
98 Eastgate Street | Gloucester | GL1 1QN
- Monday – 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday to Saturday – 10am to 5pm
- Sunday – Closed
Directions from Train station
- As you leave the train station head toward the car park exit.
- Go straight across the the main road, head along Bruton way approach.
- Turn right on to Station Road.
- Turn left onto Clarence Street walk to the end until you get to Argos.
- Turn right and we are about 400yds on the right hand side of the road, purple shop front.
Directions from From the M5 junction 11
- turn on to the A40 heading towards Gloucester.
- At Elmbridge Court roundabout take the 2nd exit and follow the A40.
- At the next round about take the 3rd exit onto the A417.
- At the Barnwood roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Eastern Ave.
- Go straight trough the first set of lights, at the next set of lights turn right onto Metz Way.
- At the end of Metz Way turn left onto Bruton Way.
- Turn right on to Eastgate street and we are about 400 yds on the left hand side of the street.
When contacting the studio it is helpful if you can include the following details :
- A detailed description of what you’d like to get done
- Placement of the tattoo (e.g. right upper arm- taking a picture of the area you want covered and circling it really helps)
- Whether you’d like it in black & grey or colour
- Approximate size (e.g. 8 inches high x 5 inches wide)
- Whether it’s a cover-up or reworking an existing tattoo. Please include a photo.
- Any reference images you have – even if it’s a 30 second sketch on an envelope. The artists will design tattoos based on references but will not copy original work without approval from the source.
- Your preferred date(s)/time(s) to get tattooed